IIBA Zurich Chapter Membership
The Zurich Chapter was founded in April 2009, in an effort to better serve the Swiss Business Analyst community, support and expand industry best practices, provide education and employment opportunities, and facilitate a conduit through which all BA's can add value to their profession and career path. We thank all who have helped us by joining the Zurich Chapter, serving in a leadership role or attending one of our events.
Whether your profession is Business orientated or IT, if you are a Business Analyst, Requirements Engineer, Systems Analyst, Project Manager, Business Engineer, Software Developer or Tester, you will find enormous value in participating in our open events and establishing for yourself the worth of our association.
Membership is just $125 per year, and will open the doors to a global community of over 12000 members and 90 Chapters! As a member you will receive:
- Access to the global BA community through website, forums, webinars and blogs
- Access to Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®)
- Access to the CBAP™ community, exam study groups and application guidance
- Access to articles and resources on Business Analysis
- Help evolve the best practices and standards of the profession
- Network with fellow BA professionals from all industries at our Chapter events
- Receive discounts on training and exams from Endorsed Education Providers
- Promote, enhance and influence the BA profession in Switzerland
- Showcase yourself, and gain professional recognition
- Direct contact with BA recruiting organisations
- Opportunity to participate in Chapter committees
- Regular newsletters in electronic or hardcopy formats
- Use of the IIBA Member logo on your business cards and correspondence
The IIBA Zurich Chapter wish you the very best in your quest for personal and professional advancement, and look forward to your local and global participation!
For further details please click here.